Snow is our passion.
We think, prepare, and plan for snow and ice all year long. Reduced winter costs, less wasted time, and preventing people from slipping and falling are high priorities for our clients. Here are a few strategic snow and ice solutions that we’ve implemented to solve the needs of our clients.
Effective emergency systems
We are organized and nimble enough to adjust our plan depending on the timing and intensity of each event. This enables us to prioritize and devote extra equipment and staff as needed.
- We have great back up equipment options on and off site in case of mechanical failure
- We have a dedicated repair shop that gives us priority service 24hrs a day
- Our mobile repair truck service can weld, fabricate, repair hydraulics, change loader tires and perform a host of other items on site, any time
These arrangements enable us to provide unmatched service and reliability.
We have dedicated crews for servicing sidewalks. They are able to clear walkways non-stop, around the clock. To do this successfully, we are staffed for multiple shifts to run back to back. So instead of simply clearing your sidewalk once or twice a day, our crew can do it throughout the day.
On-site storage of sidewalk products
We keep product and application equipment at, or close to, each individual site. This allows us to start our job on your property right away and prevents wasted time. Each crew is set up to apply either liquid or granular ice melt, so we can make the best product selection depending on the weather conditions, snow amount, moisture content and temperature.
Unique granular ice melt
We custom mix our granular blend with liquid calcium and magnesium to make it work faster, and at lower temperatures.
Benefits of our custom mix granular ice melt:
- Effective to temperatures below zero
- Greater effectiveness at ice penetration and management.
- Works more efficiently with less product, reducing your costs
- Less harsh on surrounding plant material, turf, and the environment as a whole
We offer liquid solutions for treating parking lots and sidewalks. Most companies do not have liquid options as they require a big investment. Many that do are not set up adequately for providing both, liquid and granular, for both lots and walks. When high-moisture snow needs to be melted, those who are only set up to apply liquid will struggle. Also, liquids are not effective when applied to existing ice or to hard packed snow as the liquid just runs off the top instead of soaking in. We, on the other hand, can efficiently switch quickly back to granular when weather conditions change. We are equipped for such challenges.
Benefits of our liquid ice melt product:
- Liquid does not track granular salt pellets into the building, reducing interior maintenance costs
- Effective to temperatures below zero
- Less off-target movement as it bonds to the surface of the parking lot and roadways during the pre-treatment process
- Less harsh on surrounding plant material, turf, and the environment, containing very little sodium.
- More visually appealing than granular on a dry lot when pre-treating, and less loss of product from traffic and dust
Proactive Pretreat Options, protecting your surfaces before the freezing drizzle arrives.
Freezing drizzle can be a nightmare. It shows up in patches, and is often too light to even be picked up by radar. We offer you the option to select to treat your surfaces before most winter risk arrives. We are equipped to apply a coating of clear liquid calcium chloride to be ready and in place before the freezing mist or precipitation arrives.
Dual-capacity fleet of trucks
Our fleet of trucks is equipped to spread either liquid or our custom-mix granular ice melt blends. Depending on the weather conditions, amount of snow amount, moisture content and temperature, we can apply the ideal solution for your situation.
We have invested in the most advanced software built specifically for snow and ice management. It keeps us completely organized, more efficient, and reduces costs for you. For instance, our dispatchers and managers can see in real time from their mobile devices, which properties are ready for salting, and who needs help to stay on schedule. Our salt truck drivers know exactly when the plowing on any given lot is complete so that they can begin treating that area in a timely manner.
Enjoy the peace of knowing, live, 24/7.
Our website client login page can be bookmarked on your phone, showing you the current status of each your property’s services. From here you can see for your locations what plowing has been started, when it has been salted last, how many times the walks have been done today, etc. Enjoy to peace of knowing, live, 24/7.
Snow and Ice Management is an area where we have effectively separated ourselves from the competition. This fuels our love for snow. Let us help you enjoy winter more.